Envision Pharmaceutical Services Is Now Elixir!
Elixir provides the pharmacy benefits for the Pennsylvania Health Care Plan, Monongahela Valley Hospital Health Plan. Since its inception in 2001, EnvisionRxOptions (Envision) has been on the cutting edge of the pharmacy benefit industry by providing members with pharmacy benefits administered by the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the industry. They'll still provide the same great service, just under the new name.
Elixir’s Pharmacy Network
Elixir's national pharmacy network includes over 62,200 retail locations representing all major chains as well as large and small independents throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. For instance, the Elixir Network contains area pharmacies such as Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS, Giant Eagle & Rite Aid as well as a number of independent neighborhood pharmacies.
Mail Order Services
Located in Canton Ohio, Elixir mail order will assist members in making their mail order transition as easy as possible. Their close proximity to Pittsburgh will ensure greatly improved order turn-around-time. Prompt processing along with their demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service, exceptional accuracy and competitive pricing will greatly enhance Monongahela Valley Hospital member’s satisfaction with mail order services.
If you already use mail order, nothing needs to be done. Or to set up mail order, log onto www.elixirsolutions.com or call 1-866-909-5170.
Quality, Efficient 24/7 Customer Service
Elixir's primary goal is to provide Monongahela Valley Hospital members with quality customer service experiences which far exceed industry standards. To meet this goal, Elixir call centers, located within the United States, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year that are staffed with highly-trained English and Spanish speaking customer service representatives who can be reached by calling 1-800-361-4542.
Elixir’s Member Website
Elixir’s secure, HIPAA compliant member website (www.elixirsolutions.com) offers many tools enhance a member’s prescription experience. From the website, members can:
- Create a personal use ID and Password unique to each member and or dependent
- View a participating pharmacy list
- View formulary information: including an alphabetical version for quick reference by drug name and separate therapeutic version to compare alternate drugs in the same therapy class
- View total prescription drug utilization throughout the year
- Print member utilization history at any time for reference or taxes
- Access free information about drugs and their uses with Elixir’s online drug information screen and disease state information
- View their benefits and price a prescription online prior to going to the pharmacy to determine the price they will pay and alternate generic medications if available
- Receive answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Perform a Pharmacy search by Pharmacy Name, City, State or Zip code
- Access online customer support
- Quickly and easily access health and drug information